Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bundt - Day #14 of I Like Big Bundts

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bundt - I Like Big Bundts
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bundt

I have 42 minutes left to post today's (Day #14) Bundt. If you didn't know, I'm posting 30 Bundts in 30 Days because I cannot lie, I Like Big Bundts. We are leading up to National Bundt Day on November 15th. I hope you join me celebrating this "holiday" and make a Bundt for your friends, family and co-workers!

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bundt - I Like Big Bundts
Since I only have a few minutes, I'll give you tweets.

14 hours ago:
@TwoPeasandPod (Maria Lichty) tweets:
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread for Halloween: http://bit.ly/a7qkxB #recipe #Halloween
13 hours ago:
@foodlibrarian tweets:
This looks delicious. Wonder if I can bake into a Bundt?! :)
@TwoPeasandPod (Maria Lichty) tweets:
You can turn anything into a bundt cake :) Let me know if you try it!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bundt - I Like Big Bundts
Well, Maria, here it is! :) Maria of Two Peas and their Pod is one of my favorite bloggers. She has a great husband who cooks, and a wonderful dad who bakes when he visits! How awesome is that?!

I Like Big Bundts 2
Come on back tomorrow for another Bundt! Thanks Maria for great inspiration and a yummy recipe! - mary the food librarian

Recipe:
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread by Two Peas and Their Pod

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bundt - I Like Big Bundts
My Notes:
I made 1/2 the recipe and made mini bundts. I baked them for 20 minutes.
I used mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
I subbed Pumpkin Pie spice for the cinnamon and nutmeg spices.
Pin It!

6 comments:

Barbara Bakes said... [Reply to comment]

Fun that you turned Maria's recipe into a bundt. It looks scrumptious. I love a good bundt too. I'm going to have to give National Bundt Day some thought.

Maria said... [Reply to comment]

I am so glad you transformed our pumpkin bread into a bundt recipe. They look perfect. I can't wait to try them. Thanks for the kind words-you are one of my favs too:) And I LOVE your Bundt month, you are so clever! Happy Halloween!

Heather B said... [Reply to comment]

oh yum! Pumpkin and chocolate chip is one of my favorite combos.

Medifast Coupon said... [Reply to comment]

These look really good. Would you put an icing on them or serve the way they are?

Katrina said... [Reply to comment]

Love mini bundts, but I like big bundts more. ;)

Nutmeg Nanny said... [Reply to comment]

Pumpkin and chocolate...such a yummy combination!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin