Get Running App Winners

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Congratuations on the ten winners of the Get Running App!

Winners (listed below) will be receiving an email from me with the code to pick up the app in the Apple store.

Thanks everyone for entering! Don't fret if you didn't win...the app is only $1.99 and your health is worth at least that much!

- mary the food librarian

Winners:
Drawn using Random.org
Comment # / Name
2 Isabel
3 Emily
7 Topher / Chris M.
9 booksNyarn
15 Audrey
17 Kim
26 Naomi
33 Kimberleyblue
35 Ann MT
43 Bec
Pin It!

7 comments:

isabel said... [Reply to comment]

YAY! Thank you! :)

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Thank you!
Naomi

Mary said... [Reply to comment]

I just bought the app on itunes and am going to try it today.

kimberleyblue said... [Reply to comment]

Thank you! I can't wait to start running outside, instead of always in the gym. I'll let you know how it goes! :)

Bec said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks! I'm so excited to win this and will let you known how my training & race go :)

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

Thank you!! As soon as the weather warms up, I'll be putting on my running shoes!

Irma said... [Reply to comment]

I'm sorry that I didn't win... but I've just buy and tried this app and it's great! :)
I can't wait to repeat my running training with my new "personal trainer" :))

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin