I Like Big Bundts 2011 - Round-Up & Button Submission Info

Friday, October 28, 2011

I Like Big Bundts 3

Whoo Hoo! National Bundt Day is coming up! November 15, 2011 is right around the corner and I hope you have your Bundt recipe picked out. Let's share a lot of Bundt love this year!

This year, I developed a form to help me keep track of things...last year I got kinda lost in all the emails. Please click here to submit your bundt information, photo and mailing address. If you have a blog and post on National Bundt Day (Nov 15th), then give me the URL so I can link to it in the Round-Up.

Here are the last two round ups: 2010 and 2009.

Hope you join me in celebrating the awesome, simple and fun Bundt this November 15th!


Submission deadline: November 24, 2011

- Mary the Food Librarian

P.S. This button is custom-made and not available in stores. If you want to buy I Like Big Bundt buttons and cards for your friends, please see JustJennDesign's online store. She has great stationery, birthday cards, and holiday gifts!
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin